Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Rehearsal{crisis}



I would like a private room seating 45 people.
Not available anywhere.
Wait... 2 places.
One with a $7000 minimum and
the other is $70 a head.

My goodness...

Ryan's mom has been in town
since Sunday searching and navigating
her way around Birmingham for
a rehearsal dinner location.
Birmingham, needless to say, is not
the most accommodating area
for weddings.

Regardless of our frustrating week,
we have had a lot of fun hanging
out and eating really yummy dinners at
Jackson's and Zea. If you happen
to go to Jackson's anytime
soon, I highly recommend their
Caribe flat-bread with a side
of mango chutney.

Oh yeah and about that diet-
I have been able to
easily follow it during the day
and since we have been eating out
and about I have just stuck with
chicken salads and smaller portions.
Okay, I did have a slice of pizza
the other night. HA!

Today we may be able to finalize
a spot for the dinner, we
one more place to check and we will
know where to go from there.
This is pretty exciting and
just means we are that much
closer to the BIG DAY!

{...and that much closer to being here.}







No comments:

Post a Comment