Monday, October 4, 2010

166 {days to go!}

I have a dress!!
That's really as much as I am
going to say about it other than it's
beautiful! My sweet Dad came with
Me as well as my Mom and Grams.
We celebrated at Dairy Queen afterward.

On Saturday we had our
usual football party with all of our
great friends and we grilled some
delicious sliders! The recipe is
from Stephanie from Cookin Cowgirl.
They are delicious and it is a must try!

This week I would like to practice
being a good housewifey. Today after work
Ryan and I are cleaning his apartment and bathing
Finley. I am hoping that once everything is
clean he will bring me to the grocery
store from some ingredients. He is
very picky about what he eats and
how things are prepared so I found some recipes
that are man foods dolled up bit. Hopefully
they will turn out well and I can add another
meal to my "recipes that Ryan will
eat" box.

Oh, and the gym is calling my
name! I will assume it is calling Ryan's name
as well because he has well- taken a break
from it if you will... HA!
Maybe we will go tonight?

166 more days to go.
That is crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment