Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Learning to Sacrifice

Warning: this post is not as deep
as it's title.

Yesterday, Ryan handed his iPad to me
and said, "Here, pick whatever shirt you'd like."
I realized he had pulled up
footballfanatics.com for me to pick out
an LSU top for the upcoming LSU vs. AU game.
We are tailgating with some friends over at
Auburn in two weeks and he wants
me to "look like I am having fun."

Do I usually look like I am
not having fun?

I was looking at Anthopologie
online today and found the perfect
"game appropriate" purple shirt.
Now this is something I
could look like I'm having fun in.

...or maybe this is where
I sacrifice a little and wear
a jersey for love.


{This is my idea of an LSU tailgating shirt...}


{...and this is his idea.}





2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We sell LSU shirts in the bookstore. Just saying... and one of them is actually pretty dang cute and that is coming from a BAMA fan.

    Rachel

    P.S. : That deleted post is me. I didn't realize I was still in my hospy email. oops.

    ReplyDelete